Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun Fact # 724...you can find people stupider than you on YouTube Comments.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... you cannot be stupider than me, EVER! Am I really so heady that I have to explain a joke to you! I think not, you're just a MORON! Witness the following, buried under that hysterical Chriss Angel/Jim Callahan clip from that horrible American Idol-for-fake-magician show with the spoon-bending guy:

"ME" (23 hours ago)
(Reply) (Spam)
Maybe THIS show should be called "Bullshit!"

AFOREMENTIONED MORON (19 hours ago)
(Reply) (Spam)
Penn and Teller already took that title.

Uuuuuuummmmm, yeah, that's why I made the joke! Penn and Teller has followed in the footsteps of James Randi in a way with their Showtime series and wether Angel was grandstanding or not, he went into de-bunker mode himself in that clip. As much as I'd like to, I can't hate him and I thought the whole thing hysterical. Then this twit spoils my good feelings. I really hate stupid people.