Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not my quote, but,,,,

Sabrina The Teenage Bytch 9/28/10, 05:19:PM

First of all your entire post is nothing more than mindless drivel.

Black women aren’t even relevant to this situation. This is a story about A BLACK MAN THAT IS A HYPOCRITICAL, CONDESCENDING, HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE!!!

How do black women even die into the mix?

Try again.

Like I said before I’m tired of black men looking for sympathy.

They bytch about the white man, yet they obess over the white woman…a woman that is the white man’s seed.

They bytch about black women, yet most black men were raised by single black women.

Black men are extremely bias, and I’m tired of their bullshyt, and I’m tired of their excuses.

“WAAH WAAH BIG BADZ WHITE MENZ AND BITTER BLACK WOMINZ BE HOLDINS ME DOWN”

STFU!!! No more excuses, it is 2010. Black men need to grow the f_ck up."