Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking a break from Tumblr experimentation to post this from holymoly.com:

"I always wondered what the fuck Anna Friel and David Thewlis were about. She is unbelievably fake and ambitious without a shred of acting talent, he's an awesome actor with charisma and it seems some sort of down-to-earth ness about him. Mebbes he simply liked how she shags. As do most of the producers in Hollywood I would wager."


======================


"As part of my new campaign to bring light to the lives of the bereaved and cheated upon, I'm slinging my hat into the ring now for David Thewlis. Not least because there is a look of complete unmitigated filth about him."

NEXT POST IN RESPONSE, NOT ME:

"I agree. He looks like a parrot but I bet he fucks real good. It's always them ugly ones who know how to push it. Ow!"