Saturday, July 2, 2011

This is for the Negroes that think our issues should stay inside...

...you think other people don't know?


"Modest Proposal: let's get rid of the
word "black community"
They're burying the word "nigger", which is
a good word, first and foremost because it
has a signified object, which is, well, the
nigger. What I propose to bury instead is
the word "black community". What the fuck
is "black community"? All I see is a horde
of niggers. Where can I take a peek at this
"community"? I maintain there isn't such a
thing, and therefore we don't need the
word. Whereas having words that refer to
nothing only contributes to chaos and
confusion, so let us have no more of it.
Last edited by Da Great Mabumba;
06-14-2011 at 04:19 AM.


I've got to agree with you. "Community"
implies concepts like civilization, working
together, supporting one another. A passel
of coons, seeking only to satisfy their base
instincts, is hardly a "community".


I agree-when referring to it,I always
enclose quotations as to imply it is a so-
called "community" because it is not an
actual.Below is the definition of
community,and as you will see,there is no
way you can correctly use the term when
referring to tha' 'hood,as they simply are
not human and therefore,not people.
com·mu·ni·ty/kəˈmyo͞onitē/Noun
1. A group of people living together in one
place, esp. one practicing common
ownership: "a community of nuns".
2. All the people living in a particular area
or place: "local communities."


I'M NOT LINKING THESES QUOTES, SUFFICE TO SAY THIS IS NOT A NEW VIEW...